- Weekdays: 10ish minute clips from over 250 podcasts:
- Fridays: Music features (e.g. Talkbox, Pokemon Jazz, Harry Mack)
- Weekends: Longform chats, angel pitches and podcast appearances by Swyx.
Read more about the Power of Personal Podcasting.
Obligatory Social Proof
- "Always enjoyable and the _mostly_ short format is terrific. Really enjoy the mix of tech and music, among other things. The Nonsensical Sounds episode was +1. Also, get introduced to a lot of new tech and creators." — Kevin Fricovsky
- "I've been really enjoying listening to swyx's mix tapes lately. I highly recommend giving them a listen." — Nick Taylor
- "I think you'll like https://swyx.transistor.fm! @swyx listens to an ungodly amount of podcasts and grabs the highlights for you. He's usually across all the big discussions in tech and also covers personal growth/learning" — Ron Au
- "Always amazed by his prolificity, but the value he crams into these 10-minute episodes is 🔥" — @zevav
- "Especially enlightening episode on The @swyx Mixtape today. Social Proof and Scarcity, and the Principles of #influence" — Frederick Weiss
- "I have a friendgroup that likes to discuss highlights from your podcast." — anon Datadog engineer
- "Just wanted to send a big thank you. I discovered Levels on your mixtapes and I’m amped up. You actually nerd sniped me with that episode since I’m a fullstack engineer and t1 diabetic. Thank you!" - anon
- "The @swyx mixtape is my favorite podcast. Nugget from this 3 min ep:
> Do something creative when you wake up, before touching your phone
Something I’ve always known but needed to hear again 🙏" - Ben Holmes
Celebrating 100 episodes! Why this works, my reflections and things I'm looking to improve.
(KNOWN ISSUE: first minute is blank due to recording error. Sorry!) From the Kelsey Hightower Distinguished Gentleman Twitter space.
My Fave New Podcasts of 2022 and reading and responding through the Swyx Mixtape 2022 Survey!
The writers of BCS break down the origins behind that intro
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose e...
The CEO/Founder of Anchor analyzes the other social audio app that came and went, and then broadens to a general discussion of social networks.